Alpha Lipoic Acid or ALA is a fantastic skin care product. It acts as a vitamin for the skin and treats it accordingly. In short ALA helps to tone, brighten, smooth, and exfoliate while retaining the skins moisture content.
For the last several months I have been using the Vitamin Shop Alpha Lipoic Acid Serum. It has helped minimize my pores and brighten my skin without any irritation. Recently I underwent two surgeries within a 6 week period and it took a toll on my face. I was thankful to have this serum to combat the negative side effects I was experiencing from the stress of my surgery.
To learn and hear more please watch the video below.
Vitamin shop alpha lipoic acid serum
What it is: A gentle serum that absorbs readily into the skin without irritation. It wears beautifully under makeup and helps to tone, smooth, and brighten in one step. It can be used both AM and PM. I choose to use this serum in my PM routine.
Cost: $6.99 😲
How Often I use it: Every day in the evening.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Absorbs almost immediently
- Comes in a glass bottle with a pump
- Available at The Vitamin Shoppe
Final rating: 💋💋💋💋💋
ala tips & suggestions
- Alpha Lipoic Acid can be susceptible to ultra violet light. I recommend keeping the serum out of sunlight. I also suggest storing it outside the bathroom where temperature changes can degrade anti-aging ingredients.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid occurs naturally in our body. However, as we age it becomes less and less available due to the effects of age. I highly recommend looking into a ALA supplement if you want to further the benefits. I also suggest searching and finding a Alpha Lipoic Acid Serum that contains no Gluten, Fragrance, Parabens, Phthalates, and is plant based. I highly recommend The Vitamin Shoppe ALA serum.
** This is not a sponsored post. I am in no way affiliated with The vitamin shoppe
I really enjoy using this product. It helps my skin retain moisture and tightens the pores. I love that I can use it either day or night. The best part is that it is affordable, and works.
Like this post? Want updates every time I post something new? Make sure to Follow & Subscribe!