I recently launched my Aveda Giveaway on my YouTube Channel, Instagram, and Beauty Facebook page. If you are following me on those social media sites you may have already seen the post’s! Now I am launching it from my blog for all those who follow and are apart of this community.
Aveda is a skin care brand I love and trust. Over the past several weeks I have posted informative video’s sharing their products with all of you. Now is your chance to win one of my favorite Holy Grail items! The Aveda Tulasara Wedding Masque Eye Cream. This baby packs a hydration punch, while reducing dark circles, and diminishing fine lines! This giveaway also includes 4 Deluxe Size samples of Aveda’s Renew Morning Cream Day Moisturizer. (Enough for a two month supply)
Missed a post? Here are a few that speak directly on Aveda
Products in Giveaway
- FULL SIZE AVEDA TULASARA EYE CREAM check it out here!
- 4 DELUXE SIZE SAMPLES OF RENEW MORNING CREAM
➡️ ENTRY GUIDELINES
**YOU MUST BE 18 TO ENTER. OPEN TO US AND CANADA RESIDENTS ONLY.
- You must be SUBSCRIBED and FOLLOWING this blog to enter
- Like this post
- Leave a comment on this post telling me why your excited to win the giveaway. (This is part of your entry)
➡️ FOR ADDITIONAL ENTRYS
- Head over to my FB beauty page click here! Follow and Like my page, comment on the GIVEAWAY POST, and receive 1 additional entry. Share my Beauty page with a friend (make sure to tag me in the share so I can see it) and receive 2 more entrys
- Head over to my INSTAGRAM acct click here! Follow my acct, Like the Post, Comment, and receive 1 additional entry
- Check out the official Launch Video on my YT channel. Follow the Guidelines and receive another entry.
**GIVEAWAY IS NOT SPONSORED OR AFFILIATED WITH FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, AVEDA, OR ANY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA. YOU MUST BE 18 TO ENTER.
Have a request? I welcome them! Please leave future post and video ideas down below.
Are you loving this blog? Subscribe and Follow. You’ll be notified by email when I post something new.
Wanna connect through social media? My handles are below. Following my Instagram and Facebook is a great way to keep up with me, and see what I am doing on the daily.
Be the Light,