Last week I launched my Revlon Giveaway! and shared certain lipstick colors that will be HOT for spring and summer 2018. This week I wanted to share an amazing tip on how to make that dark lipstick last!
It’s super easy and changes everything about wearing dark lipstick. Fear the red no more! I created a quick tutorial below to share these tips with y’all today.
Products used & shown in video.
**NONE of the links provided are Affiliate Links. I do not gain anything from you clicking on, or purchasing anything from the sites listed below.
- Revlon Colorstay lipliner- Red
- Revlon Lustrous lipstick Love is On * this lipstick is 1 of 4 being given away in my Revlon Giveaway check it out here and enter!
- MAC Studio Fix powder plus foundation. shop it here
- Small pointed brush. The one I am using in the video I found at Michael’s Craft Store. Here is a link to a brush that is similar. See here. I always recommend going in and feeling these brushes. You are looking for a small pointed tip brush that is slightly stiff but gives when dragged across the skin.
- Regular budded Q-Tips and pointed tip Q-Tips. Walgreens, CVS, and Target are good places to find these. I also love Bed, Bath and Beyond!
If you enjoyed this video and would like to see more quick makeup tips please comment below and let me know!
Be the Light,