In a previous post Starting a Beauty Routine I had a request to put together my everyday skin care and makeup routines. I am happy to oblige and I hope that by sharing some of my tips and techniques that it will help inspire a beauty regimen that you love.
Below you will find a video, albeit long, of my go-to makeup look. I hope you enjoy and thank you to all who requested it.
Products Used & Shown in the video.
In order of appearance.
**NONE of the links provided are Affiliate Links. I do not gain anything from you clicking on, or purchasing anything from the sites listed below.
- Merle Norman SPF15 Primer Check it out here
- Makeup Forever HD Liquid Foundation Shop it here
- Makeup Forever HD Ultra Concealer Shop it here
- NYX Studio Finishing Powder Shop it here
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Pressed Powder Shop it
- MAC Pinch O’ Peach Blush Shop it
- Loreal Definer Brow Pencil Check it out here
- Sorme Pressed Brow Powder Check it out here
- MAC Painterly Paint Pot Shop it
- MAC Brule E/S Shop it
- Urban Decay NAKED palette. Shadows Used- Naked & Buck Shop it
- MAC Haux E/S Shop it
- MAC Orb & Vanilla E/S Shop Orb Shop Vanilla
- Merle Norman Lasting Cream Liner in Black Check it out here
- Loreal Mascara Primer Check it out here
- MAC Extreme Dimensions Mascara Shop it
- NARS Lip Liner – Mariachi Shop it
- Stila Liquid Lipstick – Beso Shop it
- MAC Extra Dimension SkinFinish Highlighter – Double Gleam Shop it
- MAC Kohl Eyeliner – Smolder Shop it
- Ardell Lashes – Wispies Check it out here
Be the Light,