It’s that time of year. Christmas trimmings, holiday fun, and the VICTORIA’S SECRET FASHION SHOW!!!
This year Victoria’s Secret released 4 Holiday Angel Lip Kits. I was so excited to see these come through my email and I knew I had to have one. For years I was a huge fan of Victoria’s Secret makeup. Sadly VS decided to discontinue the main body of their makeup and release lip products seasonally.
So get ready for a very special review and application video. ♥️
What I’m Reviewing:
Victoria’s Secret Holiday Angel Lip Kit: Sara Lip Kit
A three product lip kit designed exclusively for Holiday 2017 by Victoria’s Secret. There are four lip kits to choose between. Each being a different color and named for the model they represent. Included inside the kit is Lip Liner, Velvet Matte Liquid Lipstick, and a beautiful Glitter Gloss. Below you will find the names of each kit with a corresponding link to view each shade.
- If you break down the cost per product it’s roughly $8 per item. A great deal for the quality you receive.
View my Application Video below, check out the colors, and read my final thoughts.
The value for what you receive is incredible. I am very satisfied with my kit. I wore the lipstick all day. It is stay proof! After 4 hours of eating, drinking coffee, kissing my hubby, and going about my business, it faded into a stain. I love how smooth the application is and how evenly these applied to my lips. No skipping or tugging!
- The Lip Liner and Liquid Lipstick both apply evenly and easily. The color pay off is intense and blend-able. Both are long wearing and dry down to a non tacky finish. Both of these colors stayed true to tone even when fading.
- The Glitter Gloss is very shiny and has a nice reflect and subtle shimmer. It applies smoothly and glides on easily.
- Non Drying formula.
- 4 color shades to choose from. See above for links to each color.
- Priced relatively low. I would consider this an affordable purchase especially since you get 3 products in the kit.
- Glitter Gloss and Lipstick are available separately.
- The Glitter Gloss is beautiful. However, it caused the lipstick to run a bit.
- Only available at select stores.
- Lip liner only available in the kit.
- If wearing the Glitter Gloss, on top of the lipstick, I would allow it to dry down before heading out of the house.